Wednesday, 9th May 2018
4:00pm to 5:30pm (1.5 hours)Where:
@ The Providore Downtown
, 6A Shenton Way, OUE Downtown Gallery, B1-07 Singapore.
Join us for a lovely afternoon event and bond with your child while learning new and fun skills on how to make candles and a flower arrangement. To Be Calm
's expert candlemaker will introduce you to over 100 fragrances and this is an excellent opportunity to let your nose guide you on a journey of fragrances. Be surprised and delighted by the multiple fragrance combinations, become familiar with fragrance groups and wax types and bring home your own personalised candle.
Beverly’s Blooms will be on hand to teach you the art of making a Mother's Day arrangement in a reusable blush pink pot that will take pride of place in your home on Mother's Day and most of all, provide a memorable experience for you and your child.
The price includes:
- Mother & Child as a pair (recommended age of the child to be 5 and above)
- Learning the art of candlemaking
- Dialogue on fragrance notes and waxes
- 150gm candle with 40 hour burn time
- Mother's Day floral arrangement instruction
- Mother's Day floral arrangement take home
- Afternoon tea. Coffee / Tea & biscuits