Saturday, 5th May 2018
10:30am to 12:30pm (2 hours)Where: Beverly's Blooms Flower Studio,
6 Eu Tong Sen Street, Clarke Quay Central, Soho 1. #09-15. Singapore 059817
Join us for a lovely morning event and bond with your child while learning new and fun skills on how to make a flower arrangement and a personalised gift card for Mother's Day for the most important women in your lives – wife, mother and/or grandmother. This workshop is a collaborative event between Crate A Surprise and Beverly's Blooms.
Raising boys to become good men has become a global movement
with the key aim to ensure that they respect and honour women. At a young age for boys, a mother is the most important woman in his life. To do something artful and creative in particular for Mother’s Day is truly a special event.
Beverly’s Blooms will teach father and son the art of making a Mother's Day arrangement in a reusable pot and most of all, provide a memorable experience for you and your child. There will be another instructor to assist participants to create hand-crafted cards.
The aim is to lay the foundation for stronger healthier relationships both between parent and child, between spouses and future family relations.
A portion of the workshop cost will go towards a chosen charity by Crate A Surprise
. The price includes:
* Please note that photos and videos will be taken for promotional purposes which we will show you for approval before releasing and these will also be given to you as a keepsake at the end of the event to share with family members. If you do not feel comfortable, please let us know beforehand. Thank you
- Father & son as a pair (recommended age of the child to be 5 and above)
- Father and child bonding activity to create floral arrangements for their mothers, aunts or grandmothers
- Mother's Day floral arrangement to take home
- Hand-crafted gift cards with personalised messages
- Morning coffee, tea, juice, light refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of Participation will be given at the end of the event to remind children of their learning experience.